Frequently Asked Questions
- How do I apply, to join PC TECH?
- How long does the enrollment process take?
- What other costs will I incur besides tuition fees ?
- What methods of payment does PC TECH accept?
- What is your refund policy?
- Can PCTECH help me locate housing in the area?
- What documents do I have to prepare for enrollment?
- What is the minimum age for course/program registration?
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to PC TECH and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- PC TECH's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities
- What is the difference between PCTECH and other schools?
- With whom is PC TECH accredited?
- Is PC TECH authorized to accept non-immigrant F-1 visa and issue I-20 Forms?
- Where is your school located?
- Where do your students come from?
- If I am taking ESL, which level will I be placed in?
- How many levels in ESL do you have?
- Will I get any certificate after I complete my studies?
- When can I start my Engilsh course?
- Does school offer after school extracurricular activities?
- Can I get American college and universities information?
- What are the class hours?
- What time do I need to enter the classroom?
- What is the attendance policy for students?
- How will my attendance be marked?
- How can I appeal my attendance percentage to the school?
- How can I inform the school of absence?
- What is the Leave of Absence policy?
- What test(s) do I have to take?
- How can I change my class level?
- What is the grading scale?
- How will my teacher mark my final grade?
- What is Satisfactory Academic Progress (SAP)?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- How many students in each class?
- How long can I say in the same level?
- What if I get sick and cannot attend class?
- How can I register next session?