How do I maintain my student status?
You must be actively pursuing your education for the duration of your stay in USA with us. You must follow all the rules of the school as well as all of the US Immigration requirements.
Please check school policy below
Terms and Conditions For international students
- The complete program fee payments must be made in full before the school can issue an I-20 to a student.
- International student must have at least 80% of attendance. Their status will be terminated after getting a warning by the school director, if student fails to keep at least 80% of attendance.
In case the student wants to go in for the reinstatement procedure, the student is required to pay the required fees to USCIS.
- International students are solely responsible to keep their I-20 valid.
- F1 students must inform the School well before the last date mentioned on the I-20 if they need to extend their I-20.
- F1 students must attend 2 months classes mandatory to keep their student visa status. Failure to do so will result in termination
- F1 students, change of status must attend 2 months classes mandatory to keep the students visa status. Failure to do so will result in termination
- F1 students must not have any outstanding balance. Failure to pay will result in termination and will not be transferred till the complete payment is done.
- For all process through USCIS, International student must submit the designated forms to Course Adviser. Required forms are available upon request.
- Student who is willing to change the category of status must pay the fee to USCIS. School shall not pay the fee for the change of status.
- Students shall be reported to USCIS by PCTECH immediately after being caught doing the following:
Staying in the US illegally.
- How do I get a student visa?
- How do I get an I-20?
- How do I maintain my student status?
- What do I have to do to transfer to PC TECH and still keep my student status?
- If my Student Visa is rejected how can I get my refund?
- Can I change my start date after receiving my I-20 and welcome kit?
- How much do I need to show in my personal or my sponsor's bank statement to receive my I-20?
- How much attendance percentage do I need?
- PC TECH's F-1 visa Student's Responsibilities