As PC TECH is conveniently located at the cross of 42nd St. and Madison
Avenue, there are numerous housing options available and with its
location next to Grand Central Station there are multiple transportation
services for the student’s convenience.
There are several businesses and organizations in the area that offer housing and some housing is especially reserved for international students. Residences vary from simple furnished dormitory type rooms to small apartments. Some places have shared bathrooms and kitchen facilities. PC TECH will be happy to help students arrange housing.
[Address] 138-46 Northern Blvd. Flushing, NY 11354.
- 127 guest rooms for men and woman, Single/Double rooms available, 24hours security
- Meals are not provided.
- Daily housekeeping, A/C, TV and free wireless internet are available for each room
- Two swimming pools, Fitness training center, Gymnasium, racquetball, squash,Sauna and steam rooms
- Just minutes from JFL International and La Guardia Airports
- 30 minutes subway ride from school
[Address] 224 East 47th Street, New York, NY 10017.
- 370 guest rooms for men and woman, Single and twin rooms are available, 24hours security
- Meals are not provided.
- Daily housekeeping, A/C, TV and free wireless internet access are available for each room
- Located in the center of Manhattan,45-60 minutes from JFK International airport
- 5-10 minutes walk from school
Homestay can be a great experience for students who want to learn native English in a non-classroom environment. You will get to spend time with the members of the household. Homestay’s are located in Brooklyn, Bronx, Queens or New Jersey.
- Registration fee $200
- 4 weeks with breakfast $900
- 4 weeks with breakfast and dinner : $1100
- Area : Bronx, Brooklyn, Queens or New Jersey
92Y Residence is located on the Upper East Side in one of Manhattan's
best neighborhoods. Just a few blocks away from the Museum Mile, Metropolitan
Museum of Art, Guggenheim Museum and Central Park.
Enjoy nearby cafés and restaurants using subway and bus lines, conveniently located within walking distance.
- Application fee $250
- Large single room $1750
- Single room $1650
- Double room : $1400 per person/month
- Small double room : $1300 per person/month
- Free towels linens are provided
- Shared rooms are for those 28 years of age and younger
Centro Maria Residence (Women only)
Centro Maria was open in 1996 as a Residence for young ladies between
18 and 29 years of age. Single rooms furnished with semiprivate bathrooms.
Wireless Internet connection, TV Lounge, Library and Laundry room are available. Kitchenettes located on each floor.
Operated by religious sisters of Immaculate. Curfew is 11:30pm Sun to Thurs, Midnight Fri-Sat. Breakfast & dinner included Mon-Fri, Sat breakfast only.
W.54th St. (10th & 11th Ave)
- Application fee $100
- Deposit $250
- Single $1,050/month
- Double $950/month.
- Quad $900/month
Brandon Residence (Women only)
The Brandon Residence is located on Manhattan's Upper West side and
is a great and safe neighborhood. Lincoln Center, home of the Metropolitan
Opera House, the State Theater and other NYC cultural landmarks are
only a few blocks away. Rooms are furnished with a bed, bureau, desk
and chair. Kitchenette is on the 8th floor, which as a stove and an
oven, refrigerator, microwave and toaster.
340 W 85th St.
High security building, shared bathrooms, 2 meals a day. House keeping service, cable TV are available.
- Single $1023-$1218
Markle Residence (Women only)
The Markle Residence is located in Union Square. The area is also called Chelsea which is a unique pace to be around and is very popular among artists and surrounded by interesting art galleries. The market is called the Chelsea Market, which boasts of fresh and canned fruits, vegetables and meat sections.
Each room at the Markle residence has a private bathroom/shower
and the rooms are fully furnished. One set of linens, towels and
bedding will be provided to the gusts upon arrival.
Two meals are included. The residence has an on-site dining room with cafeteria-style service. For security reasons all visitors must register at the lobby. Minimum duration to reserve the room is a stay of 4 weeks or more.
123 W 13th St. (6th & 7th Ave)
- Application fee $200
- Deposit $1600
- Single : Daily rate $95 / Weekly rate $445 / Monthly rate $1550
- Double: Daily rate $95 / Weekly rate $400 / Monthly rate $1350
Sacred Heart (Women only)
Sacred Heart residence is located in West area in Manhattan, provides
temporary lodging to women 18 to 30 years of age.
Breakfast(7:00am - 8:00am) & dinner(7:00pm -8:00pm) are served Mon-Fri.
Curfew: Sun-Thurs 11pm, Fri-Sat midnight.
432 W. 20th St.
Weekly rates: $240/person for double or single.
- Application fee $50
- Deposit $50
- Single : Less than 4 weeks $300/week / Monthly rate $280/week