American English Program : Standard Communication
Part Time Course
Learn American English in the USA at PC Tech's New York City language school.
The Part Time English Program will help students who cannot dedicate
the time to learn English every single day.
The curriculum focuses on four skills: speaking, listening, reading and writing. Also we at PCTECH utilize the art of teaching which encompasses pronunciation, vocabulary-building group discussions and conversation using grammar contextually. Improve your reading skills using newspaper articles and also write the contents in a comprehensive manner.
This course allows your English level to develop quickly without losing your time.
Points for Part Time Standard Programs
- We have flexible schedules for this course, 3days a week.
- Group lessons with an average ratio of students between 10 and a maximum of 20.
- Five to eight different levels depending on the academic month.
- Extracurricular school activities are included
- Start with any class of your correct level every Monday
- Start with PC TECH, studying ESL and receive an authorized Certification of Completion at the end of your course of study.
Part Time 3DAYS A WEEK
You should take this course if…
- You do not want to spend your whole week studying but need to dedicate learning only for a few hours each week.
- Your class time is flexible. Choose either morning or afternoon.
- You can learn English for your School/University or business, or just to perfect the language
- You are a housekeeper and have a few hours free every other week.
- You are a student who has just arrived in NY to join a school and would like to polish up on your English skills.
Class schedule <10.5 hours/week>
|Monday, Wednesday and Thursday
Morning class : 10:00am-1:30pm or Afternoon class : 2:00pm-5:30pm
Accepted payment methods
- Credit Card - Visa/ MasterCard/ American Express
- Checks - Personal Checks/ Travelers Checks/ Money Orders
- Other- Cash/ Bank Wire Transfer / Paypal