Kata Ruzsik | Voices from Students
- Interviewer : Would you tell us which country you are from and tell us a bit about your country?
- Kata:Hungary. My country is in the middle of Europe.
I am an actress and I graduated Hungary in the Film and Theater University in 2010.
I am a singer also and I want to start my career here. If you are an artist you can have a lot of opportunities in New York, I want to take the TOEFL course also because hopefully I would like to continue my studies here in New York.
- Interviewer : How do you like New York, why did you choose New York to study?
- Kata: I love New York because this city is a kind of melting pot and you never know who you gonna meet.
- Interviewer : Why did you choose PC Tech to study?
- Kata:Because the schedule was so comfortable for me and I can take a TOEFL course also, the tuition is not so expensive for the people who come from middle class.
- Interviewer : Tell us about your experience at PC Tech – do you feel that you are progressing in the class?
- Kata: Yes. My teacher is Elizabeth and she helps me to progress. She brought me some theater vocabulary that I can improve in my profession also.
- Interviewer : Tell us a few things about PC Tech – your experience after attending PC Tech?
- Kata: I am a new student but I found some friends here in my class already and sometimes we go out together.
- Interviewer : Any message for our future/upcoming students?
- Kata: I think you should pick PC Tech because it's a great school.
- Interviewer : A few lines on anything you would like to say about the school?
- Kata: I think this school gave me a great opportunity to improve my English.