Emiko Kondo | Voices from Students
- Interviewer : Would you tell us which country you are from and tell us a bit about your country?
- Emiko : I’m from Japan. Japan is surrounded by the sea. It’s formed 5 small islands. Tokyo is the capital city of Japan. People who work in Tokyo are so busy. I think they are busier than New York.
- Interviewer : How do you like New York City, Why did you choose here?
- Emiko : Many foreigners live in New York City. I can’t distinguish who are Americans yet…
But, many foreigners want to good experience in New York. For example, Musicians, Artists, Dancers…etc. I thought that, too. I’m also studying dance now.
- Interviewer : Why did you choose PCTECH to study?
- Emiko : A Japanese agent who knows many language schools introduced PC TECH. My Korean friends studied in PC TECH before I transferred from another school. They also recommended PC TECH to me.
- Interviewer : Tell us about your experience at PCTECH- do you feel that you are progressing in the class? I’m studying a lot of vocabulary in class now.
- Emiko : I’m studying a lot of vocabulary in class now. Besides, we study speaking. We talk about many things such as newspapers, magazines, and the latest things.
- Interviewer : Tell us a few things about PCTECH.
- Emiko : I can choose many classes when I want to change class.
So, I can choose a good level which feels comfortable for me.
- Interviewer : Any message for our future/upcoming students?
- Emiko : Teachers who teach in PC Tech are such gentle people. And, teaching is also quite plain.You can try to take class whenever you like. Why don’t you take a class with me? It will be fun!